The Chapel was opened for divine worship on the following day, 26th December, 1819. Throughout the 194 years, HE has helped HIS Church to grow, not through the wisdom and power of men, but through HIS grace and forgiving guidance. As we cross the 194th year, there is much cause for joy. We look back and lift grateful hearts to the Almighty God for Missionary Chapel, its 194 years of worship and witness.
csi mc, csi church purasaiwalkam, csi missionary chapel